about me

My photo
Surigao del Norte, Caraga, Philippines
It doesn't matter what other people think or say, I don't live to please them. What matters is I've made the most of what I have, I had fun, I learned from what I've done and I've lived through it all despite the gossips and intrigues. Let's be real, just live a life fearless to other people's shadow..

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Achieve Universal Primary Education

Every child has the right to education. A good education enables children to learn and to grow, developing their gifts and potential. Going to school helps a child learn many things and how to relate to other children.
It provides children with the tools for learning, such as reading, writing and manipulating numbers. School introduces children to richness of the wider
world and gives them the chance, later on, to obtain work and make a contribution to society.

Primary schooling also gives access to further learning opportunities and, at its best, brings out the particular gifts and strengths which can build on throughout life.

Real development is achieved when girls and boys go to school and finish primary education. No provider of public education may discriminate the grounds of gender, ethnicity, language, religion, opinion, disability, or social and economic status. Accessible for all, as well as to ensure full retention and completion, forming the grounds for a further promotions of children cognitive, creative and emotional development.

No comments:

Post a Comment