about me

My photo
Surigao del Norte, Caraga, Philippines
It doesn't matter what other people think or say, I don't live to please them. What matters is I've made the most of what I have, I had fun, I learned from what I've done and I've lived through it all despite the gossips and intrigues. Let's be real, just live a life fearless to other people's shadow..

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

as the pictures speak


Our government keeps itself armored from the realities persisted in the society.

The pictures itself of the behind the scenes on Mindanao war created overviews that our government is not performing to its most conscientious mode. It proved massive inflation of quality of leadership our president have. She existed to be unconscious. It BARELY risk lives of thousands of people. Indeed, many were caught off guard and killed.

STAND UP FOR LOVE

There are times I find it hard to sleep at night

We are living through such trouble times

And every child that reaches out

For someone to hold

For one moment they become my own .

And how can I pretend that I don't know

What's going on?

When every second and every minute

Another soul is gone .

And I believe that in my life I will see

An end to hopelessness

Or giving up Or suffering .

Then we all stand together this one time

Then no one will get left behind

And stand up for life

Stand up

And here me sing
Stand up For love.


I'm inspired

And hope For each and everyday

That's how I know that things are going to change

So how can I pretend that I don't know What's going on?

When every second

And every minute Another soul is gone .


And I believe that in my life I will see

An end to hopelessness or giving up Or suffering.

If we all stand together this one time

Then no one will get left behind

And stand up for life stand up For love.

And it all starts right here, and it starts right now

One person stand up man!

And the rest will follow from the forgotten

And From the Unloved

I'm gonna sing this song,


And I believe

That in my life I will see

An end to hopelessness Or giving up Or suffering

If we all stand together this one time

Then no one will get left behind, And stand up for life

stand up and sing, stand up for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment