about me

My photo
Surigao del Norte, Caraga, Philippines
It doesn't matter what other people think or say, I don't live to please them. What matters is I've made the most of what I have, I had fun, I learned from what I've done and I've lived through it all despite the gossips and intrigues. Let's be real, just live a life fearless to other people's shadow..

Friday, January 30, 2009

it will be applied . . .


How? Most probably, through joint planning.

Community organizing and participation will took place
in this major activity of a particular area.
This involves more of the people's participation,
which leads to more understanding of their residence.

Through this, a lot of developmental change will be implemented.
It also gives a deep understanding of their community.

The fact that this activity opens a great opportunity of
familiarizing what their community is, they will be able to
identify what is lacking, what should be provided, and
what should be improved and developed.

However, if the people particularly will not participate
rest assured that the joint planning will be useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment